Are you bored of eating butter lets try something else , what a butter can do
1) butter is a very good de sticking tool , if your hands become sticky due to glue, chewing gum or any adhesive just flash butter in u r mind , use it before washing with soap
2)After your in-home wax treatment, your legs are hair-free but still have some waxy remnants. Just like with the glue, rub a bit of butter on it, and the whole mess will wash off with soap and water.
3)Gum in your hair? Never fear! Apply softened butter to your locks, and the bubble gum will glide off pain-free.
4)Maybe you parked your car under and especially sappy tree, or perhaps got a bit over-enthusiastic while tree-hugging. If you've got sap all over, dislodge it by rubbing some soft butter on the spot with a cloth. Wipe away, and wash with soap and water.
5)If you're needing to cut up some sticky food (pies, dates, toffee, marshmallows, etc) spread a knife very thinly with butter before slicing in. It will slide through easily without sticking - and add a few more delicious calories to your plate.
6)you can stop a door from squeaking by rubbing a little butter on the hinge.
7)To shine up cast iron, a small dab of butter on a cotton rag will make your metal look like new. This works well with other metals, as well.
8)Butter can also be used to add shine to your leather baseball gloves, jackets, belts, wallets, purses, etc. Because butter contains proteins, it has plenty of amino acids and won't hurt the leather. Simply rub a small amount of butter on your leather goods for a nice shine.
9)if you hate to take pills that are bitter then there is a simple way to swallow it with out any bitter, Some people swear a spoon full of sugar does the trick - but if you're swallowing down horse pills, you need something more substantial. Pills covered with a light layer of butter will help the medicine go down.
10)may be you hate to eat butter but do you know that butter is a secret beautifying agent
small amount of butter around your hands, or other dry/damaged areas of skin. Rinse off with a mild soap and water, and you'll feel the difference. Butter also keeps cuticles soft and flexible, and fingernails less brittle.
11)Butter is excellent for treating skin irritations like a nasty rash. Rub a generous amount of butter on these irritations twice a day. Allow it to air for an hour or so each day. Cover with a bandage after applying the second daily coating of butter, and within a few days, the wound should be gone.
12)If you run out of shaving cream, and need smooth skin in a pinch, use a knob of butter on wet skin and get a nice, close shave.
13)Butter is also be an excellent substitute for hair conditioners. It provides essential amino acids to fine, limp hair. Comb a little butter through your hair after you use your regular shampoo. Rinse the butter with moderately warm water for a shiny, healthy head of hair. Take that Pantene Pro-V!
14)Cat training , if u want to keep your cat stable at one place just keep a small piece of butter to its paw it just remains in that place licking its paw, not only that but your cat's coat will be glossier, and the grease from the butter will keep furballs at bay.
15) Can you prolong the life of Leftovers? Butter can help. If you're worried about how long your hard cheeses will last, apply a light coat of butter to keep them fresh and free of mold. Each time you use the cheese, coat the cut edge with butter before you reewrap it and put it back in the fridge. This trick also works well for onions. Rub butter on the cut surface and wrap the leftover onion in aluminum foil
before refrigerating it.
16) Stop pasta water from boiling over by adding a knob of butter to the water when boiling
17) Ever tried on a small ring and experienced that moment of panic when you can't get it off? Next time that happens, remove the ring by gently rubbing a little butter around your finger joint and easing the ring off. You may have to do it a few times until it slides off.
18) Did you worked with fish but now your hands reek of fish. Rub some butter on your hands, wash with warm water and soap, and everything will smell clean and fresh again.